With the IRS tweeking and changing tax laws every year it is almost impossible to know the correct way to file your tax return. Because the tax code is so complicated, more than 90% of Americans have professionals do their tax returns, according to MSN Money. The IRS now mandates that tax preparers be registered and subject to continuing education on all tax laws. Our CPAs are also required by law to continue their education.
We start by consulting...
- We will start by asking a lot of questions about you and/or your business, this allows us to
fully understand what you do and how you do it to scour for legitimate deductions.
- As educated professionals, we will teach you how to adjust your activities to minimize your tax
- Taking a look at your prior year transactions will allow us to point you in the right direction to
reduce your current year taxes.
We also offer...
- Our staff can prepare and e-file your federal, state and/or multi-state individual tax returns.
- We can take care of business filing you might have such as; Partnership, LLC and Corporation.
- We can alleviate the headache of properly filling out forms like; 1040, 941, 1120, 1120S, 1065.
Other tax services...
- Assist with information regarding current and ever changing federal and state tax laws.
- Tax advice regarding sales tax, property tax and other concerns you may have.
*Servicing the Greater Minneapolis area, we are located near the suburbs of Maple Grove, Minnesota
Contact us today to schedule a consultation!